Where do Brokers’ find qualified buyers in Tampa?
Buyers are constantly contacting me in Tampa to inquire about a good business to buy. Surprisingly enough only about 20% of those buyers actually buy the first business they look at. That leaves 80% of all inquiring buyers who were unsuccessful in finding a good business to buy …..still are looking. This opens a dialogue with me about what other types of business they would consider buying. Typically, a serious buyer will ask me –“What other businesses in Tampa do you have for sale?”
As a Business Broker working with buyers in Tampa eventually generates a list of qualified buyers who still haven’t found a good business to buy.
Over time this list of qualified buyers grows. We have many qualified buyers waiting for a good business to come onto the market.
Let me help you find a Qualified Buyer for your business.