Find A Florida Business For Sale
Businesses for sale in Florida
First….let me get your attention by asking you an important question:
- If you had just $100k to buy a business – which would you rather own…one that earns a $50k a year income or $500k a year?.
If you said $500k a year – you might want to call me to find out – HOW? BUY A LENDER PRE-QUALIFIED business – the businesses’ tax returns have already been examined by a bank and have been approved for a loan to purchase the business with 15% down, in some cases as little as 10% down.
Now….here’s something I’ll bet you didn’t know… If you paid $100k cash for a business – it would produce about $50k a year income…. In other words, the business would put $50k in your pocket at the end of the year. Conversely, buying a $1M lender pre-qualified business with a $150k down could produce $500k cashflow.
The easiest way to Find a Tampa business to buy is to use my Brokers’ database (see buyer links below) of over 4000 businesses in Florida listed for sale.
You can find businesses that are:
- Lender pre-approved (Bank will loan $ to buy a business)
- Businesses offering seller financing
- Businesses priced under $100k
- Businesses which qualify for an E2 Visa.
HERE’S A COUPLE OF TIPS TO MAKE IT EASIER AND FASTER TO FIND THE RIGHT BUSINESS
- Decide how much money you want to make – the select the ADJ. NET column. Select descending and click on the BLUE diamond. All the data will be rearranged from high to low -making it very easy to scroll down to the income dollar amount you want the business to earn.
- Depending on how much money you have to invest – to leverage the amount – select the Down column and select descending – all the data will rearrange by down payment amount needed from high to low – it’s then easier to select a business depending on the price and how much down you need.
It makes it a lot easier to find a good business based either by adj. net (yearly income) or down (indicating owner financing)
Instructions on how to use the Buyer Links below:
It just takes a couple of minutes to read my tips (instructions) – it will be worth your time.
When searching within “All businesses for sale” to start you must make 2 selections:
- Which county (you want to search in – for multiples –hold down the Control key while selecting the counties.
- For buyers out of state looking for a business not geographically specific – just select All Counties –selecting this option, you will get all 4000 businesses.
- Type of specific business (i.e. pizza place, auto garage, etc) if you will consider all businesses –select “All Categories” it will display by types.
Here’s the good part
The important information about the businesses is displayed in 4 columns – Price – Down –Adj. Net – Sales – each column has a blue diamond at the top of the column –first select either ascending or descending and then click on the blue diamond’s to arrange the numbers –highest–to- lowest
Just click on the blue BBF listing number to see more information of the business, and then call me, what you see is a brief summary – I can give you a lot more information than is shown.