We have qualified buyers

Businesses in Tampa are easier to sell with a good source of qualified buyers.

Where do brokers’ find buyers in Tampa?

Buyers are constantly contacting me in Tampa to inquire about a business to buy.   Surprisingly enough only about 20% of those buyers actually buy the business they first looked at. That leaves 80% of all inquiring buyers who were unsuccessful in finding a business to buy. This opens a dialogue with a broker about what other type of business they would consider buying. Typically, a serious buyer will ask a broker –“what other businesses in Tampa do you have for sale?”

Working with buyers in Tampa over a period of time generates a list of serious buyers who haven’t yet found a business to buy.

To that end, I have created a program for serious buyers in Tampa who are still looking. When a buyer who is still looking signs up for our  Buyer Alert  program, our computer will immediately send them an alert as soon as a business that meets their criteria – gets listed.

Over time this list of qualified buyers grows. It is not uncommon to have many anxious/serious buyers waiting, when we publish a new listing.

Let me find a Buyer for your business.

 Call me now   727-946-1183


By | 2017-03-27T15:02:40+00:00 February 26th, 2016|Business Selling Articles|Comments Off on We have qualified buyers